So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 21 May 2007

Little and Large


Today's Snowflake Monday offering is the #3 signup flake from simplysnowflakes. I don't know where the pattern is from so if you want it you'll have to join!





This doily...























is from a German bi-monthly magazine called Häkel-Träume, which I think translates as Dream Crochet (US/CD subscription info here - can't find any for the UK). My aunt sent it to me a while back and I sent her this as a thankyou.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 21 May, 2007 19:49, Blogger Sus said…

    The flake is really simple, but I like it. I'll have mine next week. Maybe I'll try to get two sign-up flakes done this week so I'm caught up with you!

    The doily is really nice! The colors you used even make it look more German to me. Nice work!!

     
  • At 21 May, 2007 19:55, Blogger jmk said…

    It would be good if we were in sync otherwise I'll keep spoiling the surprise for you. ;-)

     
  • At 22 May, 2007 00:32, Blogger Sus said…

    Oh, I wanted to ask you about the German magazine -- are they all charted patterns or do you read German?

     
  • At 22 May, 2007 19:08, Blogger Sus said…

    Also, darlin',
    TAG
    , you're it!! :)

     
  • At 22 May, 2007 19:52, Blogger jmk said…

    a) I should be able to read German but I can't (sorry Mum) - the patterns are charted.

    b) Eeeeeeekkk!!! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands