So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 16 April 2007

Snowflake Monday (yeah, I know)


#3 from The Crochet Works. I had a little fiddle with the "branches" and, as the previous rounds used sc picots, I replaced the slst picots in the last round with sc picots for consistency.






As per the countdown, my friend Dana (henceforth to be known as MFD) will be moving here next Monday. From tomorrow her daughter, our god-daughter, "M" will be staying with us so that she can start at her new school while MFD works her notice. This means I probably won't be able to get anywhere near my computer until she's gone, LOL! So apologies in advance for the lack of posts/comments. I'll be back asap.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 16 April, 2007 15:26, Blogger Sus said…

    Oooh, I like this one a lot! It just looks really "snowflake-y". I've got nothing this week -- this is why I was doing two a week for awhile, I knew this would happen at some point. Oh well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands