So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Tuesday 22 May 2007

I'm It!

Good Lord, I've been tagged.

And while my
tagger was "totally excited" about having been tagged, my immediate reaction was panic. What if I have to answer some really embarrassing question/s? What if I can't think of anything? How long is this going to take? Oh, the pressure! I was relieved when I saw that it was the "7 Random Facts" meme but then Wave of Panic #2 - I don't think I know 7 bloggers to tag... All of which probably says something really sad about my personality {sigh}.

Anyway, I've had some chocolate to settle my nerves - deep breath, here goes:

The Meme

Those tagged must list 7 random facts about themselves. They also need to write in their blogs the rules of the game, which are pretty simple--you list your 7 facts, then list 7 people you are tagging. Then you leave them comments letting them know they've been tagged.

Here are my 7 random facts:

1) I can wiggle my eyes. Jiggle them back and forth really fast. Looks like I'm having a seizure. I've only met one other person who can do this (or, at least, only one other person who's admitted to it).

2) I've had one broken bone and two cuts that required stitches.

3) I don't like being with more than one person at a time.

4) I can count to 10 in 13 different languages.

5) I've been married 3 times. Third time's the charm - I've been with DH longer than all my other relationships put together.

6) I inherited the ability to tell fortunes from my maternal grandmother. I use tarot cards but she used ordinary playing cards (and read coffee grounds).

7) *** Censored ***

7) I have a tendency to be too forthcoming with personal information.

The seven people I am tagging are:

Ah.

Sus? She tagged me!
Tina? She's currently "between blogs".
Scott? He's in the middle of a major move.
Umm...
{sigh}

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 23 May, 2007 00:54, Blogger Sus said…

    Aw, I'm sorry your blog buddy list is short. :( Maybe you could just hound seven of your RL friends by asking them seven really annoying questions?

    I don't think I can wiggle my eyes really fast, but I can move them independently of one another. I can wiggle my ears, though.

     
  • At 23 May, 2007 07:15, Blogger jmk said…

    Ha! We should form a circus. :-)

    Actually, I don't have 7 RL friends either - plenty of people I'm friendly with but I wouldn't call them friends. Like you, I prefer to be alone.

     
  • At 27 May, 2007 20:01, Blogger Becky G said…

    I used to know somebody who could jiggle his eyes like that. He could also move them independently, wiggle his ears, and move his scalp back and forth. We called him Flexi-face.

     
  • At 28 May, 2007 09:08, Blogger jmk said…

    Flexi-face - hoot!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands