So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Thursday 22 March 2007

I've got a Fish Bag!

xxx
And I know how to use it.

Did I mention that green is my favourite colour?

I made the first one (pattern link here, too) with the intention of giving it away, but it was so cute I wanted one for ME. And now I've got one.

It's not big - the "bag" part is only 9" long by 8" wide so I'm using it to hold my take-a-long thread crochet projects (doilies, angels, etc). Yes, Crochets in Public. Should get some interesting looks. Maybe even some orders.

Maybe not.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 22 March, 2007 21:06, Blogger Sus said…

    Oooh! I like this colorway even better!! I really do have to make one of these. It could seriously make me forsake my WIPs... (Bad thoughts! Bad!)

     
  • At 22 March, 2007 22:14, Blogger jmk said…

    I keep telling myself I must not start another project until I have finished X, Y and Z projects (and the rest!) but it never happens. At the risk of sounding like Madame X, I've got WIPs all over the house.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands