So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Sunday 19 August 2007

Contingency Plan

We have the delightful L back with us again for a week, so regular blogging has gone out the window.

For this reason I am posting my Snowflake Monday contribution today. Don't know when I'll get another chance!


I managed to make a flake yesterday but I haven't blocked it yet. This is a picture of one I made in the same pattern (not online folks, sorry) last year.

Regular programming will resume next week (I hope).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 20 August, 2007 15:11, Blogger Sus said…

    Cute little flake! It's okay that it's from last year -- please still post a pic of the new one when it's blocked, okay? I'm starting to get so very, very picky about patterns that I'm running out of ones I like. I'm going to have to start duplicating, and I'd really hoped to not duplicate until next year. Oh well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands