So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Wednesday 16 January 2008

Snowflake Monday+2

(i.e. Snowflake Wednesday - better late than never)


This little guy is called Crystal Snowflake and is from a book called I-know-not-what. I just have a copy of it that someone gave me (copyright? ¿que?).







This one, on the other hand, is online - it's #8 and it's here.










And here is one still at the Voodoo stage, as my friend Sus puts it. This is Snowflake No.12 from ASN Crocheted Snowflakes, book 1025(25).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 17 January, 2008 00:36, Blogger Sus said…

    Hi, friend!! Lurve the voodoo shot! Crystal snowflake is darling and its simple little friend is quite cute, too!

    Sorry I've been so behind on correspondence -- I'm trying to get a rag quilt done for my husband's anniversary gift. Then maybe I can take down my tree and get some other things done. Thinking of you, though! Hope all is well!

     
  • At 17 January, 2008 16:09, Blogger jmk said…

    Sus -
    Don't worry about it. I'm trying to ration my pc time, too, these days, so that I can actually get something DONE!

    See ya when I see ya. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands