So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Friday 15 September 2006

Just so's you know

After all the panic that ensued when The Crochet Dude disappeared for over a week I thought I'd better let you all know that DH and I are off to beautiful Cornwall (woohoo!) tomorrow morning, long before dawn's even thought about cracking. Wouldn't want to trigger a major search and rescue operation or anything.

We'll be back very late on the 23rd... Yes, I'm afraid that does mean you're all going to have to get along without my
Saturday Sky for two whole Saturdays. I know. I feel your pain. But just think of the lovely time we'll be having.

Oh, and Dude - don't go off like that again without telling all your BlogMoms (male and female) where you're going and when we can expect you home. Now don't fuss - it's only because we love you.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands